BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE
(Insert Customer Name)
In the spirit of the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act (Agency) and (Contractor) enter into a cooperative agreement to further reduce the administrative costs of acquiring commercial items from the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule Contract(s) ____________________.
Federal Supply Schedule contract BPAs eliminate contracting and open market costs such as: search for sources; the development of technical documents, solicitations and the evaluation of offers. Teaming Arrangements are permitted with Federal Supply Schedule Contractors in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 9.6.
This BPA will futher decrease costs, reduce paperwork, and save time by eliminating the need for repetitive, individual purchases from the schedule contract. The end result is to create a purchasing mechanism for the Government that works better and costs less.
Agency Date Contractor Date
BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Pursuant to GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract Number(s)____________, Blanket Purchase Agreements, the Contractor agrees to the following terms of a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) EXCLUSIVELY WITH (Ordering Agency):
(1) The following contract items can be ordered under this BPA. All orders placed against this BPA are subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, except as noted below:
NUMBER/PART NUMBER *SPECIAL
SCHEDULES / DATES
(3) The Government estimates, but does not guarantee, that the volume of purchases through this agreement will be _________________________.
(4) This BPA does not obligate any funds.
(5) This BPA expires on _________________ or at the end of the contract period, whichever is earlier.
(6) The following office(s) is hereby authorized to place orders under this BPA:
(7) Orders will be placed against this BPA via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), FAX, or paper.
(8) Unless otherwise agreed to, all deliveries under this BPA must be accompanied by delivery tickets or sales slips that must contain the following information as a minimum:
(a) Name of Contractor;
(b) Contract Number;
(c) BPA Number;
(d) Model Number or National Stock Number (NSN);
(e) Purchase Order Number;
(f) Date of Purchase;
(g) Quantity, Unit Price, and Extension of Each Item (unit prices and extensions need not be shown when incompatible with the use of automated systems; provided, that the invoice is itemized to show the information); and
(h) Date of Shipment.
(9) The requirements of a proper invoice are specified in the Federal Supply Schedule contract. Invoices will be submitted to the address specified within the purchase order transmission issued against this BPA.
(10) The terms and conditions included in this BPA apply to all purchases made pursuant to it. In the event of an inconsistency between the provisions of this BPA and the Contractor’s invoice, the provisions of this BPA will take precedence.